THE DIRECT HAIR IMPLANTATION TECHNIQUE™ IS THE LATEST REVOLUTIONARY DHI TECHNIQUE
For years you have been waiting for a hair restoration medical procedure this simple! The latest revolutionary DHI technique eliminates the use of scalpels, there is no scarring and best of all the procedure is pain free. You will experience wonderfully natural results in just one visit to one of our DHI clinics.
Once the procedure is completed, new hair continues to grow naturally for life. The main aim of this new, advanced technique is to increase the survival and growth of the hair follicles by diminishing their handling and the time they stay out of the skin. This amazing new hair restoration system is available now at DHI clinics worldwide.
With the DHI technique we extract each hair follicle one by one from the donor area and then implanted directly. With no holes or slits prior to implantation.
In some cases the hair follicles are placed immediately after extraction, that is Protocol A and in some cases there is a delay in placement after extraction, Protocol B (Direct IN).
Please discuss the two options with your DHI Certified Medical specialist prior to your session.
Click here to find more information about the DHI Programs available.
So why is the Direct Hair Implantation technique so good and what makes it better than other techniques?
- The DHI Hair Implantation Technique does not involve any of the following: FUE, STRIP, SCARS OR HOLES!
- It's simple and yet so advanced medical procedure with outstanding and 100% natural results!
- Minimal postoperative medication is needed because the whole procedure is performed quickly and painlessly.
- The procedure eliminates the need for reception holes because the placement of new hair follicles is performed using the DHI Implanter.
- Medical assistants no longer need to handle hair follicles during the procedure.
Previously with older techniques, the handling of hair follicles was necessary during certain phases of the procedure, such as to examine them under a microscope, when preserving them in a saline solution in Petri dishes, when counting them and also when loading the implanters.
- Smaller diameter punches (0.7-0.85 mm) lead to faster healing & less marks.
- Direct implantation of grafts without receptions results in less trauma of the skin, less damage to the local blood supply and no scarring.
- Less invasive.
- Less traumatic.
- Significantly reduced bleeding.
- Minimal risk of infection as the hair follicles are transferred immediately from the donor area to the recipient area.
- Less scarring after the procedure.
- No microscope needed, so that the exposure of the hair follicles in intense light & heat is avoided.
- No handling of the grafts is required, thus increasing the survival of the hair follicles.
- Less tiring for the patient (seated position).
- Diminished desiccation of the grafts (minimal time out of the skin).
- Less anesthesia, less medication needed.
- Increased graft survival.
- Early hair growth as most transferred hair follicles enter the anagen phase immediately
To preserve and enhance hair follicle viability between the time that hair follicles are removed from a donor area of the scalp and transplanted into a recipient area, they are subject to damage from several causes:
• Dehydration if the donor follicles are inadequately moistened between the times of removal and transplantation.
• Oxygen and nutrient starvation due to being removed from blood supply during the harvest-to-transplantation time period.
• Temperature and acid/alkaline changes in the follicle environment; and,
• Revascularization injury when the donor follicles are transplanted to the recipient site and must re-adapt to having a blood supply.
New painless local anesthesia
DHI started to use systematically for the appliance of the local anesthesia, a metallic cannula that has two privileges:
1) a blunt ending edge in order not to cut through the tissues of the skin but to separate them and
2) a satisfying length (longer than the traditional needle of the syringe) in order for the doctor to be able to anesthetize larger areas with less injections and to go easily in the proper depth for long lasting anesthesia.
In this way local anesthesia with less skin trauma, less local pain and long duration is insured for DHI's clients.
Now with Direct Hair Implantation the individual hair follicular units can be removed with a specially designed tool that leaves nothing more than a pin prick. The important point is not only does the hair come out but all the associated portions of the unit including the sebaceous glands and adventitial sheath. These are absolutely necessary for a successful transplant otherwise the new hair transplant unit will die just like the old one did.
DHI revolutionary form of hair transplantation has completely changed the hair restoration game and made re-growing hair in your bald spot a breeze. There is now absolutely no reason at all to not give very strong consideration to a hair transplantation procedure in order to get back that youthful looking full head of hair.
So... what would you choose ?
With all these factors now eliminated, the overall minimally invasive nature of the new system, is most certainly a key factor in diminishing the fatigue factor of hair follicles and therefore increases their overall long term survival. This is because each hair follicle is extracted separately and transferred immediately to the recipient, thus the time that the hair follicles remain out of the body is diminished from hours to only a few seconds.
The Direct Hair Implantation System saves so much time that our patients and medical team need never suffer from fatigue.
This is a sophisticated, fast, new technique that our customers find life changing, painless and most satisfying.
You can compare for yourself the superiority of the DHI Direct Hair Implantation Technique over the other hair restoration treatments available today and make your decision. The Direct Hair Implantation Technique is the most advanced hair implantation system ever developed!
Check the DHI latest videos in our Channel!
|+ The DHI Direct Hair Implantation System has been the no 1 choice for famous athletes, journalists, actors, singers, even for members of many royal families.